Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GOOD things come in small packages...


Okay, so the start of our day was GOOD.

And it was nice.

But, you know that saying "GOOD things come in small packages"?

I think it appropriaately applies to our day today.

I am still thankful to the peaceful start to our day,
it however was just for a little while :(

~~~~

I love chocolate!

I suppose though, if I ate the whole bag all in one sitting,

the "sweet" gift of chocolate would really no longer taste quite as sweet.

I know, I grasping here...

Trying desperately to keep hold of the blessing this GOOD morning was :)



Thankful for the blessing a little ray of sunshine is amidst some hard days.

I am still blessed,
Becky

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Hang in there my friend! God knows your struggles and your pain. Praying for you today.

Blessings!
Deborah