Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GOOD morning.



[This is for you, K.:) ]

For the first time in a long time my morning started out GOOD.

We had a very busy day yesterday and some pretty tough days before that,
I often wake with not-so-happy-anticipation of what the day's going to hold. :(

But today, I woke early & didn't let the days probable "chaos" get me down.

I kind of  feel chipper.

And believe ir or not, even some of my non-morning people woke with more "sun-shining" today!

DJ, who typically doesn't speak until sometime after 9, was smiling & talkative, before 7:30am - well, talkative for him :) He even cracked a joke or two... GOOD morning!

Maybe this "GOOD attitude" stuff wears off on one another ;)

Who would of thought????

I'm not expecting a perfect day, but rejoicing in the GOOD start of this morning.

Thanking God for all "gifts" ... big & small!

"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God."
Psalm 40:3


1 comment:

The dB family said...

Good morning! I hope you are having a GOOD day too. I woke up tired today and have been for over a week. I'm not sure what's up, but at this point I'm not worried about it at all.

Blessings!
Deborah