Friday, February 10, 2012

Color Me HAPPY!

In this Winter season where the outside world can seem so drab & dreary,

it's hard not to also feel & be kind of stale and blah-zay.

Don't get me wrong;

I'm not complaining about this Winter's mildness.

I mentioned before, we have had very little snow, many days of unseasonably warm temperatures and hardly any slick & trecherous roads to speak of.

None the less, we've had some days too cold to really enjoy and the scenery is certainly grey & desolate.

[desolate:  a state of bleak and dismal emptiness./ deserted; uninhabited; hence, gloomy /
Dreary; dismal.]

Even my hair was showing the effects of the gloomy season

I had a few too many of those grey glistening strands for my liking. 
:D  (a four letter word - I don't like mentioning) lol!


But a little color goes a long way!

 And I received two splashes of color in one day....



Not only did I get a little color to brighten things up on the top of my head

but I received a beautiful red sweatshirt in the mail!

The sweatshirts comfy, cozy, has words to remind us God has a wonderful purpose for all our lives and it's a nice bright color! :0)

And I couldn't help but be HAPPY!



 A nice little pick me up, just in the nick of time!

Have a colorful day!
I am blessed,
Becky

"There is a time for everything, a season for every activity under heaven:"
Ecclesiastes 3:1

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Awesome sweatshirt! I like adding colour to my head too to get rid of the glisten :o).

Blessings!
Deborah