Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Relaxing Saturday

We've been staying busy at home today! Together, we've acomplished a lot, and have had fun doing it. We were hoping to maybe make the trek to get a Christmas tree, but we're probably going to wait until tomorrow after church.

I was able to spend the night at a friend's house last night, and had a blast! When I came home, the house smelled like someone had been baking. Of course, that was Erin and her little helpers 'J' and 'S'. They had made some chocolate-chip cookies! Christmas season is definitely here, when the baking has started!!

Erin and I are also staying busy with our projects! I've already finished one towel, and am going to start another one as soon as I'm done on here. (I'm easily distracted) Erin has started a pink scarf, and is hoping to do a couple more as well. As for our tie-blankets? Those will probably have to wait until after Christmas.

I hope you are all relaxing, and having a great Saturday too! The sun is just starting to set behind the trees!

Blessings,
~Michlyn


Say hi to Charlie, our little elf! 

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Sounds like a GREAT weekend! Those window coverings are very pretty. Those elves are becoming all the rage here in Canada now too, although I'm pretty sure all the ones around here are still American citizens :o).

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yes, we just learned about the "Elf on the Shelve" this year! A dear friend of ours graciously bought one for us as gift! With dark skin too! :)

I'm hoping to finish taking a few more pictures and do a blog post on it soon!

Blessings,
~Michlyn