Sunday, October 9, 2011

Remembering

I've been thinking about our old house lately... After 2 months, we finally closed on it just over a week ago.

I'll always remember that place, and the big yard that we had. Just the freedom I felt when I mowed it, or ran around it, or even just climbed our trees.

As I was thinking about it one day, I found a picture Erin took this summer -

This is 'S' having fun outside, and just running around. His last summer here. And I just love this picture!

Wishing you all a great Sunday!
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Wow! Your old yard does look huge! I hope and pray you will create many special memories at your new home too.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yes, we had five acres! Full trees to climb, places dig, nice for our dog, a good area for our swing set... Just loved that yard! :)

I'm slowly making more memories, but it will take a lot longer to get used to this yard.

Blessings,
~Michlyn

P.S. Missing your posts! Praying all is well in your buys life.