Monday, August 8, 2011

Our new room!

Since we're still unpacking from our move. I'm going to be posting our new rooms a few at a time. To start out with... this is my new room that I now just share this Erin!! It is so much bigger. We don't have to have bunk beds, and there is still more room than at our other house.We love it, but hope to paint the walls soon. 
Our dressers are right next our beds now!
This is "my side" of the room. (My bed and dresser) 
"Erin's side" of the room (Her bed and part of her dresser hehe)
Our closet 
Blessings, ~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

I'm sure it feels nice not have bunk beds. You can be thankful the walls are not pepto bismal pink :oD.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Oh yes that wouldn't be a good color to have with our comforter colors. I love having my own bed not on top of Erin's. :) We actually used to have pale pink walls with a white picket fence and flowers all over. Until we painted it the sometimes "eye-hurting" blue and purple.

Blessings,
~Michlyn