Friday, August 12, 2011

A Cooking Day

Yesterday was a cooking kind of day. A night where I wanted to bake something, Erin was baking something, and my mom tried a new recipe. At the end, this is what we ended up with:

Zucchini Bread
Cupcakes
Corn Chowder

Erin was reluctant on making the zucchini bread, but we now have at least one loaf left out of two. That's how popular it is at our house.

I was craving some cupcakes a few days ago... I don't exactly know why, but you know when you just all of sudden want chocolate or something? That's how I felt. So I decided to make some.
The corn chowder was soooo good! I think I'll be having the leftovers for lunch today.  The cupcakes were also really good.  At least I didn't mix something up and they turned out horrible. The zucchini bread will probably be gone tomorrow, but we'll see.

Wishing you all a productive day!
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

I can't imagine what the cupcakes would look like if you forgot to add flour, lol! Looks like it was a very tasty day!

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yeah I'm glad they turned out good, because I rarely bake. :) It was a great afternoon/evening in the kitchen!

Blessings,
~Michlyn