Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Look into our Life

Today we're busy staying at home, and having fun of course. Since Erin and I have been big fans of barbies for our whole lives, and kept them for our new little sister last summer -- Our brothers also got into them! :) So today, all three of the little ones are enjoying playing with the barbies!
Erin is also staying busy today... She started crocheting a pink&brown scarf today. When she's done, I'll post it for you to see. She's a very creative person, and loves to learn new things.
Wishing you all had a wonderful Wednesday! 
Blessings, ~Michlyn
**please note that this entry was posted earlier this morning, but there were some glitches.

2 comments:

The dB family said...

I love that the boys are right into the Barbies too. One day they will be mortified to know that there's actually photos of them playing Barbie. Ask me how I know :o)! Poor Bub :oD!

Looking forward to seeing Erin's scarf. I'm working on a hat, but that's tomorrow's post :o).

So is it the laundry room?

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Lol oh man... Poor Bub indeed, but that is quite funny. :-) Yes, I'm sure I'll be the one being scolded for taking the pictures. :) oh well, it creates great memories. (for the scrapbooks)

Yes, I can't wait to shownit either! She's made 3 other scarves in the past too! That sounds wonderful!

Yes! You're a great guesser! This is definitely our hardest project!

Blessings,
~Michlyn