Wednesday, June 29, 2011

LONG overdue... Happy Father's Day!

I think I've mentioned before how we had a few camera malfunctions. So we finally got our Father's day picture on our memory card. We had a wonderful Father's day, and celebrated in many ways. Went out to lunch, visited our Grandpas, and more!


Unfortunately today my dad has a migraine and has been in bed all day. Hopefully he'll be feeling better tomorrow, and can go to work. :-0


Since I made a list for my mom on Mother's Day about 10 things I loved about her, I'll do it for my dad too!


1. All the work you do

2. Your positive attitude

3. Your willingness to help others

4. How hard you work at your job

5. Your faith in Jesus Christ

6. All the things you've taught me

7. Your sense of humor :)

8. You're a great cook

9. You take time to spend time with us

10. Enjoying the things we have in common


WE LOVE YOU DAD!

4 comments:

The dB family said...

I love that photo! I hope your dad is feeling better! I know just how debilitating migraines can be.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

He is already back at the laptop! Hopefully he'll have a much better and productive day at work tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers!

~Michlyn

Klapak said...

you forgot ruggedly handsome! give the guy some credit!!
good man indeed.

Michlyn said...

haha yes, he's the most handsome dad I know! (: