Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun, Fun, and more Fun!

This weekend was full of fun family time. On Thursday Erin played Soccer, and for about the second (or maybe first) time, I got to watch her. She's an excellent soccer player, and has been playing ever since she was 5 or 6 years old. I used to play once upon a time too. It was fun to see her play with her team!

On Friday, my mom finally got 'T's yarn extensions out. Well, I guess that's not so fun, but her hair is pretty in her natural "poof". (If it's not right when she gets out of bed) Yarn extensions are pieces of yarn that are braided into her natural hair. It helps her hair grow faster, and it's very cute. The first time we did yarn extensions in her hair, we added a few pink "highlights". We didn't do any colorful yarn extensions this time or last time, but I think we will do them again some day. :)

To end the weekend, we all went to the new movie, Cars 2 in theatres! It was a really good movie. It has lots of action, and it's a cute racing movie... A wonderful movie for the family. 

Wishing you all a fun and productive Monday! 
~Michlyn

2 comments:

The dB family said...

The four oldest kids have played home school soccer. This is the first year we're not. None of them are into soccer like their dad. Somehow they all ended up swimmers unlike their parents.

I love T's hair! It's beautiful! Peanut has lots of curls, but not like T's.

Blessings!
Deborah

Michlyn said...

Yeah some how I got into volleyball, but it is still just as fun! I love swimming! (: I'll have to tell her that! I was telling her that your wee three were coming to America and there would be six girls. She was very excited for more kids to come to America even though they were born in the PI! She also couldn't believe that there were six girls!

Blessings,
~Michlyn