Wednesday, March 10, 2010

zapped.

It's been some time again since we've posted.


I guess, LIFE in general has just been busy.



Nothing out of the ordinary, really.



School.



Work.



Volleyball.




Church.




Winter blues.





**I'm feeling "zapped"... tired. a little grouchy. short. sad. discontent.




Trying desperately to cling to His truths.



Finding my way back to CONTENTMENT.



Wading through my many thoughts-not wanting to get lost in the ways of the world but rather rest in God's unfailing love for me.






It's "nothing" really.





Probably just a case of "Spring Fever"




And this too shall pass.





Thanking my Father in heaven for loving me... despite "me" :)











"but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31

No comments: