Thursday, August 20, 2009

peace.






Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27







"Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD'S purpose that prevails."

Proverbs 19:21






"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps." Proverbs 16:9





"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts." Isaiah 55: 8-9







Oh, the depths of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God!... For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever! Amen.
Romans 11: 33-36




No comments: